|This article is a stub. You can help Hades Wiki by .|
|Title||Tormentor of Passions|
After Megaera has been defeated a certain amount of times, Alecto and Tisiphone will begin appearing, randomly replacing her at the end of Tartarus. Alecto does not appear in the House of Hades after she has been defeated.
Ambrosia[edit | edit source]
Alecto cannot be given Ambrosia.
Codex entry[edit | edit source]
Combat[edit | edit source]
Alecto has five abilities she will use throughout the fight. Three of them - her Lunge attack, Whip Arc attack, and Build Rage - she will always begin the fight with access to. Lightning Chase and Whip Shot become available at lower HP thresholds; Lightning Chase will become available first, and then Whip Shot. She may also summon Louts as reinforcements during the fight, though she summons fewer at one time than Megaera does.
- Lunge: Alecto pauses briefly and dashes towards Zagreus, dealing damage on impact.
- Whip Arc: Alecto attacks in a broad arc in front of her.
- Build Rage: Alecto stops moving and begins rapidly increasing her Rage meter, leaving her exposed to attacks.
- Lightning Chase: Alecto repeatedly summons a circle on Zagreus's current position, dealing damage if he is stood in one when they activate. During this time she will rapidly spin and follow Zagreus' movements, opening herself to attacks.
- Whip Shot: Alecto summons a whirling formation of spikes that function similarly to Blade Rifts. They bounce off of terrain and persist for a period of time before fading away, potentially allowing multiple to occupy the battlefield.
Alecto has a Rage meter that fills during the fight, either through receiving damage or from her Build Rage ability. After the Rage meter is filled, Alecto becomes temporarily invulnerable. She then rapidly increases her attack/movement speed and briefly unlocks all of her abilities, regardless of her current health. Her Lunge and Whip Arc attacks release volleys of projectiles, her Lightning Chase receives an increase to the rate of summons, and her Whip Shots become larger.
At 25% health, Alecto will become briefly invulnerable and enter a permanent Enraged state for the remainder of the fight.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]