Early Access Patch 002 - December 8th, 2018
This patch contains fixes and balance changes based on initial reports and observations since launch. The Shield of Chaos had a little too much bite, and we'd like to see Cast attacks used more often.
Gameplay & Balance[edit | edit source]
- Shield of Chaos: reduced base damage slightly; removed Deflect as an innate property (Athena's Boons still can give it Deflect).
- Pulverizing Blow (Daedalus - Shield): reduced damage.
- Peerless Parry (Daedalus - Shield): removed entirely; replaced with...
- Assault Flight (Daedalus - Shield): NEW upgrade added.
- Phalanx Shot (Athena): increased base damage.
- Storm Shot (Poseidon): increased damage radius and base damage.
- Bolt Shot (Zeus): increased chain radius and base damage.
- True Shot (Artemis): increased base damage.
- Reduced healing in the Asphodel guardian battle.
Presentation & UI[edit | edit source]
- Death Defiance presentation includes healing numbers.
- Improved death VFX for Bloodless.
- Added God Boon VFX to some Special attacks.
- Updated 'Codex Updated' indicator.
- Minor graphical improvements to some Tartarus chambers.
- Various cosmetic fixes.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fix to a progression blocker when entering Blood Gates.
- Fix for a rare crash on start-up based on Windows language setting.
- Fixes for several rare gameplay crashes.
- Fix to an issue where in-game menus could become unresponsive.
- Fix to a rare visual issue with falling rubble from pillars.
- Removed vestigial click-to-move controls affecting some players.
- Reduced the max scale of damage VFX (it could get silly...).
- Fix to an issue where gamepad controls appeared using mouse.
- Minor UI fixes in some languages.
- Minor text fixes(edited).
Quote of the Patch[edit | edit source]
|“||But by this earth, and by the sky above,
and by the waters of the Styx below,
which is the strongest oath for blessed gods,
I swear I will not plot more pain for you.
|~ The Odyssey (Homer; E. Wilson translation)|